Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-176K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 1,679
- HOA Fee: $25/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Pool: None
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Financing
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Property Description: One Story
- Deck Screened
- HOA Payment Schedule: Annual
- Last Change Type: Active with Contract
- Status: Active with Contract
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 3325200030006000100
- Zillow Home ID: 69065352
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33545 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.5% greater than in Wesley Chapel, and 466.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!