7320 Riverfront Dr, Nashville, TN 372214 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 473 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,895 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 126160A58500CO
- Zillow Home ID: 81078797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7320 Riverfront Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverwalk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.2% greater than in Nashville, and 55.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverwalk home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverwalk home values.
- 7316 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 7324 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$244K332,101
- 7312 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$232K432,110
- 7328 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN--42.52,736
- 7720 Riverview Bend Dr Nashville, TN$289K32.52,935
- 7724 Riverview Bend Dr Nashville, TN$285K42.52,634
- 7716 Riverview Bend Dr Nashville, TN$278K32.52,653
- 7308 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$298K52.53,113
- 7332 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN--532,288
- 7325 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$274K52.52,646
- 7321 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$276K43.52,503
- 7329 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 7361 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 7317 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$301K42.53,068
- 7333 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN--42.52,609
- 7712 Riverview Bend Dr Nashville, TN$254K42.52,441
- 7728 Riverview Bend Dr Nashville, TN$304K42.53,142
- 7313 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$275K42.52,697
- 7337 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$289K42.53,007
- 7336 Riverfront Dr Nashville, TN$292K533,077
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.