7320 Trent Rd, Downers Grove, IL 605162 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,620 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $122,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Loft - could be converted to 3rd bedroom
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0929223017
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4593508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7320 Trent Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% lower than in Downers Grove, and 423.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
- 7316 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$185K31.51,244
- 7324 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$183K321,244
- 7329 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$161K32.51,250
- 7325 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$164K321,344
- 7312 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$163K321,344
- 7328 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$162K321,344
- 7321 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$157K221,200
- 7333 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$157K221,200
- 7317 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$171K321,244
- 7308 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$153K221,200
- 7332 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$157K221,200
- 7337 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$163K321,344
- 7313 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$177K31.51,344
- 7304 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$190K321,244
- 7336 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$177K321,244
- 7341 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$162K221,200
- 7309 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$139K221,200
- 7300 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$166K321,344
- 7340 Trent Rd Downers Grove, IL$164K31.51,344
- 7345 Hartford Rd Downers Grove, IL$163K321,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.