7322 19th St W APT 7A, Tacoma, WA 984662 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jan 1996 for $67,900
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,068 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot width: 333
- Parcel #: 6236000070
- Zillow Home ID: 49291676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7322 19th St W APT 7A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.9% less than in Tacoma, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
1,321 sqft, 12,632 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 4 beds, 1.5 baths
- 7322 19th St W APT 8A Tacoma, WA$123K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 3A Tacoma, WA$122K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 11A University Place, WA$123K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 4B Tacoma, WA$177K21.751,400
- 7322 19th St W APT 1B Tacoma, WA$139K----1,272
- 7322 19th St W APT 4A Tacoma, WA$122K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 1 Tacoma, WA$124K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 2B Tacoma, WA$135K21.51,269
- 19th St W Tacoma, WA$212K------
- 7322 19th St W APT 5A Tacoma, WA$123K221,117
- 7322 19th St W APT 1A Tacoma, WA$137K221,117
- 7322 19th St W APT 2A Tacoma, WA$124K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 3B Tacoma, WA$153K221,444
- 7322 19th St W APT 9A Tacoma, WA$124K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 6A Tacoma, WA$124K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 12A Tacoma, WA$124K----1,068
- 7322 19th St W APT 4B Tacoma, WA$164K21.751,400
- 7322 19th St W APT 10A Tacoma, WA$123K----1,068
- 7315 20th St W University Place, WA$230K421,680
- 1681 S Geiger St Tacoma, WA$210K31.751,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.