A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $414
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Stucco, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1790800060
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 72496081
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts View Ridge home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among View Ridge homes, this home is valued 68.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the View Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% less than in Seattle, and 55.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help View Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or View Ridge home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 7323 Sand Point Way NE|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!