- Lot: 858 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 53 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,830 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $283
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $83,700
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: T2743453
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Appliances Included \ Washer, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip 1st Come, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Last Status \ Incomplete, Front Exposure \ East, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Community Features \ Boat Slip, Community Features \ Laundry Facility, Location \ End Unit, Water Access \ River, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Water View \ River, Water Extras \ Boats - None Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1488550544
- Zillow Home ID: 60620445
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $44-72K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Northeast homes, this home is 36.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% higher than in Tampa, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
|7326 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$156K||3||2||1,364|
|7322 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$75K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7332 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$80K||3||2.5||1,364|
|E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$80K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7334 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$166K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7330 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$79K||3||2||1,364|
|7314 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2.5||1,344|
|7316 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$162K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7320 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7312 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$83K||3||2||1,296|
|7328 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$78K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7306 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2||1,364|
|7310 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$82K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7308 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$82K||3||2.5||1,364|
|E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$75K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7342 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$75K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7340 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7304 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$82K||3||2.5||1,364|
|7304 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$103K||3||2||1,364|
|7344 E Bank Dr Tampa, FL||$162K||3||2.5||1,364|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.