7324 Franklin Parke Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462594 beds, 3 baths, 2,682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Finished basement, 2458 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 975 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,682 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 491513101021000300
- Zillow Home ID: 92466387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7324 Franklin Parke Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 8.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7341 Franklin Parke Ln Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
- 7355 Franklin Parke Ln Indianapolis, IN$351K432,819
- 7356 Franklin Parke Ln Indianapolis, IN$514K53.53,951
- 7344 Franklin Parke Ln Indianapolis, IN$531K443,947
- 7040 Republic Ln Indianapolis, IN$473K445,008
- 7334 Franklin Parke Ln Indianapolis, IN$532K435,168
- 7331 Franklin Parke Ln Indianapolis, IN$380K313,166
- 7021 Dickinson Ln Indianapolis, IN$467K434,864
- 7080 Republic Ln Indianapolis, IN$506K53.54,058
- 7028 Dickinson Ln Indianapolis, IN$325K322,458
- 7058 Republic Ln Indianapolis, IN$395K423,221
- 7041 Republic Ln Indianapolis, IN$529K52.52,780
- 7090 Republic Ln Indianapolis, IN$452K42.53,728
- 7049 Republic Ln Indianapolis, IN$431K422,333
- 7321 Franklin Parke Ln Indianapolis, IN$517K42.53,702
- 7063 Republic Ln Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
- Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 7029 Dickinson Ln Indianapolis, IN$431K554,823
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.