7325 San Pablin St, Las Vegas, NV 891394 beds, 3 baths, 1,813 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 604 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $54
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $323,226
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 1315571
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 423 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,813 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 17611516037
- Zillow Home ID: 68275317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7325 San Pablin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enterprise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% higher than in Las Vegas, and 154.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enterprise home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enterprise home values.
- 7329 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$194K431,693
- 7319 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$174K32.51,553
- 7313 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$172K331,553
- 7333 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$155K331,553
- 7322 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$146K32.51,230
- 7316 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$147K22.51,277
- 7328 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$148K32.51,211
- 7337 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$248K331,978
- 7310 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$159K32.51,211
- 7307 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$187K331,693
- 7334 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$146K231,277
- 7304 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$146K32.51,211
- 7341 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$212K331,813
- 6188 Codazzi Way Las Vegas, NV$228K33.51,978
- 7328 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$225K341,978
- 7340 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$148K32.51,211
- 7332 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$200K331,813
- 7345 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$187K331,693
- 7336 San Pablin St Las Vegas, NV$196K331,693
- 7346 Drumlin St Las Vegas, NV$139K331,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.