- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7326 W 36th St, Tulsa, OK 741073 beds, 2 baths, 1,281 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,281 sqft
- Parcel #: 86715921947280
- Zillow Home ID: 22268669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7326 W 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.7% higher than in Sand Springs, and 145.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sand Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74107 home values.
- 7322 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$123K--21,367
- 3601 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$141K432,009
- 3605 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$152K432,063
- 7345 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$157K42.52,021
- 7341 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$150K321,496
- 7318 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$175K--2.52,102
- 7349 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$119K--21,276
- 3609 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$151K--21,932
- 7337 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$156K--2.51,860
- 7353 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$152K332,361
- 3601 S 74th West Ct Tulsa, OK$124K--21,767
- 3606 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$170K42.52,643
- 7357 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$147K--21,866
- 3610 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$152K--2.52,380
- 7314 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$159K432,175
- 7333 W 36th St Tulsa, OK$136K--2.52,026
- 3613 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$152K332,090
- 3614 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$171K432,538
- 3605 S 74th West Ct Tulsa, OK$138K--22,150
- 3517 S Rolling Oaks Dr Tulsa, OK$125K--21,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.