- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 103 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,837 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $227,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 21509654
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sewer \ Connected, Window Cover \ Some, Gas \ None, Security \ Alarm Installed, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Breakfast \ Area, Guest Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Location Fireplace \ None, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), RV Parking \ Not Allowed, Fence \ Block, Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Family Room \ Great Room, HOA Frequency \ Quarterly, Water \ City Water, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Extra Room \ Loft, Appliances \ Alarm, Source of SqFt \ Owner, View \ None, Municipality\Zoning \ Tucson - RX1, # of Stories \ 2.0, Area \ South
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,556 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 141311850
- Zillow Home ID: 97378768
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-228K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85756 home values will increase 9.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Tucson as a whole. Among 85756 homes, this home is 96.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.7% higher than in Tucson, and 303.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85756 home values.
|7322 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$219K||--||--||2,250|
|7336 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$187K||--||--||1,750|
|7314 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$192K||--||--||1,750|
|7342 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$218K||--||--||2,250|
|7323 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$156K||--||--||1,495|
|E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$156K||--||--||1,495|
|7317 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$146K||--||--||1,385|
|7331 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$155K||4||2||1,495|
|7337 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$135K||3||2||1,385|
|7309 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$156K||--||--||1,495|
|7337 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$140K||3||2||1,385|
|7308 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$192K||3||2||1,750|
|7348 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$232K||--||--||2,500|
|7327 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$239K||--||--||2,500|
|7321 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$226K||--||--||2,250|
|7335 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$201K||4||2||1,850|
|7313 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$227K||3||3||2,250|
|7303 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$143K||--||--||1,265|
|7341 E Heartwood Dr Tucson, AZ||$235K||4||4||2,500|
|7343 E Laughing Tree Ln Tucson, AZ||$137K||--||--||1,145|
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!