733 96th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 980042 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,302 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $699,000
- Price/sqft: $526
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 4389201058
- Zillow Home ID: 48937452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 733 96th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% lower than in Bellevue, and 41.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 747 96th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$3.07M53.55,780
- 9639 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.13M32.51,680
- 9637 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.22M42.52,690
- 727 96th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.65M333,220
- 730 95th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$802K211,180
- 726 95th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.26M432,190
- 9601 NE 8th St Bellevue, WA$763K31.51,240
- 726 96th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.05M41.752,190
- 9645 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.03M321,900
- 736 95th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$632K211,010
- 9617 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.99M543,950
- 720 96th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.1M311,800
- 722 95th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.16M51.51,890
- 707 96th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.56M61.753,260
- 9628 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.47M322,330
- 708 96th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.23M421,490
- 9620 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.36M21.751,830
- 9636 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.99M433,750
- 700 95th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$1.54M42.751,900
- 9611 Evergreen Dr Bellevue, WA$1.69M42.53,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.