733 Westfield Dr, Jackson, MS 392065 beds, 2 baths, 2,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $123,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,141 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2112454887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 733 Westfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodhaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.6% lower than in Jackson Metro, and 98.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodhaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jackson Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 717 Westfield Dr Jackson, MS$111K----1,942
- 709 Westfield Dr Jackson, MS$105K----1,739
- 714 Westfield Dr Jackson, MS$105K----2,094
- 722 Westfield Dr Jackson, MS$94K----1,676
- 725 Westfield Dr Jackson, MS$110K----1,795
- 5959 Westmore Dr Jackson, MS$92K----1,900
- 5963 Westmore Dr Jackson, MS$105K432,166
- 6042 Hanging Moss Rd Jackson, MS$131K422,031
- 5955 Westmore Dr Jackson, MS$104K----2,119
- 6104 Hanging Moss Rd Jackson, MS$117K----2,384
- 730 Westfield Dr Jackson, MS$110K----2,071
- 858 Woodlake Dr Jackson, MS$98K422,361
- 5967 Westmore Dr Jackson, MS$112K----2,339
- 733 Westfield Dr Jackson, MS$107K----2,141
- 6034 Hanging Moss Rd Jackson, MS$218K----3,508
- 6112 Hanging Moss Rd Jackson, MS$139K----2,467
- 5951 Westmore Dr Jackson, MS$108K----2,271
- 5971 Westmore Dr Jackson, MS$152K----2,569
- 6026 Hanging Moss Rd Jackson, MS$155K432,760
- 5946 Westmore Dr Jackson, MS$114K322,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.