7331 Vermont Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631111 bed, 1 bath, 874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,312 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- 67 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $71,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 14033518
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Eat-In Kitchen,Walk-In Pantry,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Fencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights,Burglar Alarm-Owned,Satellite Dish,Smoke Alarm/Detec,Bonus Room,Den/Office,6 Panel Door(s),Some Insulated Wndws,Some Tilt-In Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1892
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 30640002100
- Zillow Home ID: 2957685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7331 Vermont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 79% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.5% higher than in Saint Louis, and 392.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63111 home values.
- 7327 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K--1888
- 7333 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$38K21968
- 7337 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$36K211,176
- 7323 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K--11,008
- 7341 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--21,776
- 7315 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$169K--3.52,336
- 7343 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO------1,106
- 7322 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$100K312,116
- 7345 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$67K11858
- 7309 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--21,872
- 7336 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--1936
- 7334 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K--1853
- 7338 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K21944
- 7328 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K--1919
- 7336 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$91K--21,596
- 612 Robert Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K--31,461
- 7349 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K211,019
- 7328 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K321,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.