7333 Minock St, Detroit, MI 48228Studio, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $4,491
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22091573
- Zillow Home ID: 88266657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7333 Minock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Detroit, and 554.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1942
- Studio, 1 baths
- 7325 Minock St Detroit, MI$32K31900
- 7339 Minock St Detroit, MI$38K--1760
- 7319 Minock St Detroit, MI$37K--1700
- 7345 Minock St Detroit, MI$48K32943
- 7311 Minock St Detroit, MI$30K--1840
- 7303 Minock St Detroit, MI$29K--1800
- 7359 Minock St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 7297 Minock St Detroit, MI$32K--1918
- 7365 Minock St Detroit, MI$47K321,200
- 7344 Minock St Detroit, MI$31K31760
- 7316 Minock St Detroit, MI$32K--1760
- 7338 Auburn St Detroit, MI$44K311,296
- 7289 Minock St Detroit, MI$37K--1706
- 7373 Minock St Detroit, MI$29K--1744
- 7344 Auburn St Detroit, MI$42K------
- 7358 Minock St Detroit, MI$35K--1760
- 7350 Auburn St Detroit, MI$39K--21,329
- 7304 Auburn St Detroit, MI$29K311,100
- 7283 Minock St Detroit, MI$43K311,100
- 7381 Minock St Detroit, MI$32K311,245
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.