- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 6,843 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $288,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $206
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances_Some \ Some Dishwasher(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Disposal(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Insultd Windows, Appliances_Some \ Some Microwave(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Range Oven(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Refrigerator(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Shower Bath(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Smoke\Alarm Det, Appliances_Some \ Some Wall to Wall Cp, Appliances_Some \ Some Washer\Dryer(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Window Treatmnt, Building Desc \ Apt\InteriorEntrance, Building Desc \ Duplex, Construction \ Brick Veneer Predom, Cooling System: Central-Electric, Fixed Expenses \ Other, Heat Source \ Gas, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ Fencing, Miscellaneous \ Laundry Facility in, Miscellaneous \ Laundry Facl-Private, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Storage Room Avail, Operating Expenses \ Other, Parking Description \ 1-2 Car Attached Grg, Parking Description \ Basement\Tuck-Under, Parking Description \ More Than 1 Spc\Unit, Parking Description \ Off Street, Parking Description \ On Street Parking, Propane Tank \ None, Property Type \ Multi-Family 2-4, SchoolDistrict \ University City, Sewer \ Public, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Tenancy Type \ 1 or More Vacant, Tenancy Type \ Leases, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV\Satellite, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Transaction Type \ Lease, Type of Units \ 2-Family, Water Heat \ Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 18J441700
- Zillow Home ID: 55184451
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63130 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for University City as a whole. Among 63130 homes, this home is valued 49.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 107.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% less than in University City, and 71.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 63130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63130 home values.
|7334 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$228K||Studio||--||2,688|
|7340 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$249K||Studio||--||2,700|
|7344 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$191K||2||1||1,288|
|7339 Colgate Ave Saint Louis, MO||$325K||3||2||2,456|
|7335 Colgate Ave Saint Louis, MO||$201K||2||1.5||1,356|
|7336 Amherst Ave University City, MO||$161K||3||2||1,400|
|7330 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$385K||8||4||3,790|
|7343 Colgate Ave Saint Louis, MO||$228K||2||2||1,552|
|7337 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$182K||2||1||--|
|7341 Amherst Ave University City, MO||$167K||--||--||--|
|7341 Amherst Ave University City, MO||$214K||6||2||3,041|
|7339 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$235K||6||2||2,916|
|7333 Colgate Ave Saint Louis, MO||$249K||3||2||1,836|
|7341 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$215K||4||2||2,856|
|7335 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$195K||4||2||2,538|
|7349 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$145K||2||1||1,196|
|7349 Colgate Ave Saint Louis, MO||$238K||3||1.5||1,413|
|7350 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$456K||8||4||4,156|
|7350 Amherst Ave APT 1W Saint Louis, MO||--||2||1||1,039|
|7345 Amherst Ave Saint Louis, MO||$243K||4||3||3,142|
Nearby Schools in University City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!