- Lot: 10,075 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $655,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $249
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Other (See Remarks), Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Other (See Remarks), Features \ Soft Water Loop, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace \ Two Way Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Chaparral High, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Private, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,631 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17548318
- Zillow Home ID: 7866165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-985K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Scottsdale home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Scottsdale as a whole. Among North Scottsdale homes, this home is valued 29.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% less than in Scottsdale, and 27.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
|7347 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$594K||3||3||2,440|
|7340 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$720K||--||3.75||3,160|
|7355 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$604K||3||3||2,440|
|7348 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$622K||3||3||2,795|
|7356 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$713K||--||3.75||3,160|
|7363 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$663K||--||4||2,992|
|7325 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$864K||4||3||3,671|
|7339 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$718K||--||4||2,992|
|7364 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$701K||--||4||2,992|
|7371 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$800K||5||4||4,102|
|7337 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$734K||3||3.5||3,159|
|7372 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$650K||--||3.5||2,795|
|7343 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$809K||4||3.5||4,000|
|7379 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$752K||3||3.5||3,907|
|7324 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$719K||--||4||2,992|
|7330 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$608K||--||3.75||2,440|
|7355 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$636K||3||3||2,795|
|7380 E Turquoise Ave Scottsdale, AZ||$732K||4||2||2,992|
|7336 E Ironwood Ct Scottsdale, AZ||$699K||--||4||2,992|
|7475 E Gainey Ranch Rd UNIT 14 Scottsdale, AZ||$644K||3||3||3,326|
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!