7339 Virginia Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631112 beds, 1 bath, 1,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 813 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $68,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,068 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 30620002200
- Zillow Home ID: 2957649
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7339 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 79% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.5% greater than in Saint Louis, and 392.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63111 home values.
- 7341 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--1628
- 7335 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$47K--11,698
- 7343 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K--1647
- 7349 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$61K311,176
- 7351 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--11,176
- 7328 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K321,728
- 7353 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$89K211,147
- 7334 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K--1853
- 7336 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--1936
- 7324 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--11,081
- 7338 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K21944
- 7320 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K--43,200
- 7340 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$62K--11,454
- 7401 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K--1800
- 7328 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K--11,175
- 7324 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$82K--21,472
- 7330 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO------2,244
- 7322 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$48K--11,666
- 7332 Virginia Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K211,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292