734 Mountain St, Philadelphia, PA 191483 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $170
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 012112600
- Zillow Home ID: 10173872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 734 Mountain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% less than in Philadelphia, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 732 Mountain St Philadelphia, PA$106K31884
- 730 Mountain St Philadelphia, PA$160K31884
- 1633 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$259K522,559
- 728 Mountain St Philadelphia, PA$83K31884
- 1631 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA------2,880
- 737 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$214K311,180
- 1635 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$256K522,559
- 735 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$261K321,404
- 739 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$219K311,198
- 733 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$268K422,592
- 726 Mountain St Philadelphia, PA$82K31884
- 1630 S Franklin St Philadelphia, PA$150K311,280
- 731 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$165KStudio----
- 731 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$273K432,076
- 743 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$230K412,736
- 724 Mountain St Philadelphia, PA$83K31884
- 1628 S Franklin St Philadelphia, PA$143K31988
- 729 Morris St Philadelphia, PA$227K412,160
- 1626 S Franklin St Philadelphia, PA$129K31988
- 1627 S 8th St Philadelphia, PA$249K622,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.