- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
734 NW 8th Pl, Gainesville, FL 326013 beds, 2 baths, 1,333 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $105,900
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: 478 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,333 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 09464001000
- Zillow Home ID: 66664824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 734 Nw 8th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% higher than in Gainesville, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32601 home values.
- 722 NW 8th Pl Gainesville, FL$81K21712
- 729 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$99K311,544
- 721 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$119K321,400
- 716 NW 8th Pl Gainesville, FL$73K21816
- 715 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$118K221,084
- 708 NW 8th Pl Gainesville, FL$100K211,089
- 728 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$139K321,975
- 709 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$109K221,296
- 722 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$142K421,823
- 723 NW 8th Ave Gainesville, FL$47K21676
- 804 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$112K321,142
- 716 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$111K311,095
- 702 NW 8th Pl Gainesville, FL$60K21720
- 703 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$113K421,125
- 757 NW 8th St Gainesville, FL$48K31852
- 710 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$109K321,296
- 810 NW 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$103K31910
- 729 NW 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$106K321,614
- 760 NW 8th St Gainesville, FL$90K421,098
- 721 NW 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$93K311,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!