734 W 36th St, San Bernardino, CA 924053 beds, 2 baths, 1,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0151173040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17240638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 734 W 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.1% greater than in San Bernardino, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92405 home values.
- 726 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$154K31960
- 742 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$166K21928
- 733 La Porte Ave Sn Bernrdno, CA$242K42--
- 733 La Porte Ave San Bernardino, CA$168K421,850
- 723 La Porte Ave San Bernardino, CA$151K21928
- 741 La Porte Ave San Bernardino, CA$155K31997
- 733 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$178K411,344
- 750 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$151K21840
- 718 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$206K421,504
- 741 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$168K311,249
- 725 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$163K321,290
- W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$178K411,344
- 749 La Porte Ave San Bernardino, CA$159K311,094
- 717 La Porte Ave San Bernardino, CA$162K311,249
- 749 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$183K321,400
- 717 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$178K31975
- 708 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$169K31.51,304
- 707 La Porte Ave San Bernardino, CA$147K21957
- 734 Rush Ave San Bernardino, CA$196K321,372
- 734 La Porte Ave San Bernardino, CA$160K311,282
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.