734 W 6th St, Reno, NV 895033 beds, 3 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $150,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 300 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 00724205
- Zillow Home ID: 7256696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 734 W 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Northwest - West University, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% lower than in Reno, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Northwest - West University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Northwest - West University home values.
- 746 W 6th St Reno, NV$159K211,080
- 724 W 6th St Reno, NV$169K421,440
- 756 W 6th St Reno, NV$172K622,064
- 716 W 6th St Reno, NV$163K21972
- 735 W 6th St Reno, NV$119K11920
- 764 W 6th St Reno, NV$222K111,872
- 721 W 6th St Reno, NV$144K211,119
- 715 W 6th St Reno, NV$164K21--
- 549 Washington St Reno, NV$110K21550
- 540 Vine St Reno, NV$124K111,092
- 745 W 5th St Reno, NV$424KStudio43,681
- 705 W 6th St Reno, NV$285K632,667
- 550 Vine St Reno, NV$198K421,872
- 556 Vine St Reno, NV$182K311,029
- 555 Vine St Reno, NV$183K21847
- 645 W 6th St Reno, NV$127K21--
- 545 Vine St Reno, NV$228K411,293
- W 5th St Reno, NV--------
- 826 W 6th St Reno, NV$197K311,100
- 445 Washington St Reno, NV--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.