- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7344 Pierson St, Detroit, MI 482282 beds, 1.5 baths, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $6,006
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22106128
- Zillow Home ID: 88292406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7344 Pierson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 136.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% greater than in Detroit, and 571.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48228 home values.
- 7350 Pierson St Detroit, MI$29K311,100
- 7330 Pierson St Detroit, MI$30K--1747
- 7358 Pierson St Detroit, MI$40K--1842
- 7336 Pierson St Detroit, MI$38K31747
- 7324 Pierson St Detroit, MI$44K--1747
- 7366 Pierson St Detroit, MI$42K--1751
- 7374 Pierson St Detroit, MI$43K311,030
- 7318 Pierson St Detroit, MI$46K--1816
- 7380 Pierson St Detroit, MI$41K31962
- 7310 Pierson St Detroit, MI$40K31.5800
- 7300 Pierson St Detroit, MI$34K--1825
- 7386 Pierson St Detroit, MI$45K31747
- 7373 Braile St Detroit, MI$30K--1998
- 7367 Braile St Detroit, MI$28K--1822
- 7361 Braile St Detroit, MI$39K--1743
- 7353 Braile St Detroit, MI$34K--1994
- 7394 Pierson St Detroit, MI$42K31776
- 7381 Braile St Detroit, MI$29K--1818
- 7296 Pierson St Detroit, MI$29K--1971
- 7389 Braile St Detroit, MI$33K--1818
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.