7345 Sims Dr, Houston, TX 770614 beds, 2 baths, 3,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 38 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 94936604
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 902 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,381 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 0600020000039
- Zillow Home ID: 27839846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7345 Sims Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Houston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% greater than in Houston Metro, and 102.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Houston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Houston home values.
- 7355 Sims Dr Houston, TX$162K32.52,055
- 7335 Sims Dr Houston, TX$257K32.52,060
- 7350 Sims Dr Houston, TX$230K422,380
- 7340 Sims Dr Houston, TX$188K332,683
- 7325 Sims Dr Houston, TX$253K432,912
- 7360 Sims Dr Houston, TX$204K322,978
- 7365 Sims Dr Houston, TX$252K31.52,094
- 7330 Sims Dr Houston, TX$145K321,832
- 7366 Sims Dr Houston, TX$167K422,204
- 7320 Sims Dr Houston, TX$134K331,266
- 7315 Sims Dr Houston, TX$243K533,123
- 7370 Sims Dr Houston, TX$260K43.52,790
- 7325 Santa Fe Dr Houston, TX$253K412,552
- 7335 Santa Fe Dr Houston, TX$355K433,381
- 7310 Sims Dr Houston, TX$195K322,364
- 7315 Santa Fe Dr Houston, TX$187K322,074
- 7345 Santa Fe Dr Houston, TX$227K431,992
- 7295 Santa Fe Dr Houston, TX$129K311,635
- 7355 Santa Fe Dr Houston, TX$199K321,736
- 7265 Sims Dr Houston, TX$205K322,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!