- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,612 all time views
- HOA Fee: $58
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: None, 0 space, 528 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $528,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $366
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Cable/Dish, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Golf, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Golf Course, HOA Amenities \ Organized Activities, HOA Amenities \ Putting Green, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, View \ City Lights, View \ Lake, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,442 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 66552016
- Zillow Home ID: 19799602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-539K.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 34.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in San Jose, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!