735 4th St, Encinitas, CA 920243 beds, 2 baths, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,355,000
- Price/sqft: $936
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 7 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- East side of oceanfront street..Ocean Views..
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: 2581521200
- Zillow Home ID: 16718247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 735 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Encinitas, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92024 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 729-731 4th St Encinitas, CA$695K------
- 743 4th St Encinitas, CA$712K21690
- 719 4th St Encinitas, CA$929K321,736
- 751-753 4th St Encinitas, CA$832K44780
- 734-736 3rd St Encinitas, CA$936K----1,011
- 4th St Encinitas, CA--------
- 759 4th St Encinitas, CA$726K211,020
- 726-732 3rd St Encinitas, CA$816K21.5900
- 744 3rd St APT 4 Encinitas, CA$580K321,300
- 744 3rd St APT 2 Encinitas, CA$529K221,050
- 720 3rd St # 722 Encinitas, CA$1.11M442,235
- 752 3rd St # A Encinitas, CA--Studio1--
- 752 3rd St Encinitas, CA$1.04MStudio11,559
- 744 3rd St APT 3 Encinitas, CA$531K321,100
- 710-712 3rd St Encinitas, CA$1.02M421,462
- 762 3rd St Encinitas, CA$1.33M343,132
- 760 3rd St Encinitas, CA$1.31M33.53,132
- 303-305 W F St Encinitas, CA$960K221,462
- 726 4th St APT 2 Encinitas, CA$706K221,200
- 730 3rd St APT 102 Encinitas, CA$535K11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.