735 Clarkson St, Denver, CO 80218
For Sale: $1,150,000
- Days on Zillow514
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesCarriage House not included in square footage above. It's really nice and 760 additional square ft.
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Recreation room, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #1233169
- Neighborhood NameCapitol Hill
- Parcel #0503918011000
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID13334596
- Basement sqft450
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,033,782||$724K – $1.18M||+$16,559||$126||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,050/mo||$1.9K – $5.7K/mo||+$57||$0.50||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Denver as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is 542.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13% lower than in Denver, and 47.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 735 Clarkson Street
- 737 Clarkson St Denver, CO$903K43.53,253
- 789 Clarkson Street #401 Denver, CO$353K32.01,180
- 740 Washington St Denver, CO$1.13M66.07,452
- 750 Washington St Denver, CO$1.01M64.56,230
- 700 Washington St APT 103 Denver, CO$157K11.0705
- 700 Washington St APT 207 Denver, CO$168K11.0827
- 700 Washington St APT 210 Denver, CO$221K22.01,059
- 700 Washington St APT 408 Denver, CO$154K11.0681
- 700 Washington St APT 504 Denver, CO$150K11.0681
- 700 Washington St APT 505 Denver, CO$184K21.0976
- 700 Washington St APT 704 Denver, CO$151K11.0681
- 700 Washington St APT 804 Denver, CO$155K11.0681
- 700 Washington St APT 805 Denver, CO$193K21.0827
- 700 Washington St APT 906 Denver, CO$148K11.0667
- 700 Washington St APT 1006 Denver, CO$151K11.0667
- 700 Washington St APT 1109 Denver, CO$244K22.01,087
- 789 Clarkson St APT 205 Denver, CO$118K21.0793
- 789 Clarkson St APT 201 Denver, CO$239K32.01,102
- 789 Clarkson St APT 102 Denver, CO$203K21.0953
- 789 Clarkson St APT 804 Denver, CO$267K32.01,231
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005