735 E 237th St, Bronx, NY 104666 beds, 2 baths, 2,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,450 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- 263 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 050470004
- Zillow Home ID: 29838277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 735 E 237th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wakefield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 165.5% greater than in New York, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 733 E 237th St Bronx, NY$482K----3,448
- 737 E 237th St Bronx, NY$464K----3,708
- 739 E 237th St Bronx, NY$374K----2,472
- 4366 Furman Ave Bronx, NY$577K----3,876
- 4368 Furman Ave Bronx, NY$592K----3,876
- 741 E 237th St Bronx, NY$328K----1,264
- 4365 Byron Ave Bronx, NY$464K----2,556
- 4379 Byron Ave Bronx, NY$357K----1,485
- Byron Ave Bronx, NY$464K----2,556
- 4381 Byron Ave Bronx, NY$352K----1,485
- 4383 Byron Ave Bronx, NY$313K----1,485
- 742 E 237th St Bronx, NY$299K----1,813
- 740 E 237th St Bronx, NY$305K----1,813
- 744 E 237th St Bronx, NY$335K231,998
- 4385 Byron Ave Bronx, NY$308K331,485
- 738 E 237th St Bronx, NY$304K----1,813
- 736 E 237th St Bronx, NY$320K----1,813
- 4364 Byron Ave APT 3C Bronx, NY$235K11--
- 4364 Byron Ave APT 4A Bronx, NY$236K11--
- 4364 Byron Ave APT 3B Bronx, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.