735 Lake Davenport Blvd, Davenport, FL 338974 beds, 2 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 342 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 262501488037001730
- Zillow Home ID: 47290758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 735 Lake Davenport Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Citrus Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 34.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33897 home values.
- 727 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$148K321,418
- 805 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$152K322,046
- 719 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$154K321,650
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 264 Davenport, FL$101K321,456
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 265 Davenport, FL$103K321,264
- 104 Judith Way Davenport, FL$120K321,313
- 720 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$129K321,630
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 266 Davenport, FL$62K321,128
- 720 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$149K321,630
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 263 Davenport, FL$120K321,487
- 711 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$149K321,418
- 112 Judith Way Davenport, FL$116K321,243
- 712 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$141K321,556
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 267 Davenport, FL$62K321,128
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 262 Davenport, FL$123K321,627
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 271 Davenport, FL$104K321,264
- 703 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$137K321,556
- 120 Judith Way Davenport, FL$150K321,672
- 704 Lake Davenport Blvd Davenport, FL$119K321,313
- 50989 Highway 27 LOT 272 Davenport, FL$121K321,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292