- Lot: 7,217 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,743 all time views
- 81 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $2,599,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $600
- MLS #: 15891781
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, TVServices \ Cable TV, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Square Footage Source \ Seller, View \ Pool View, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Great Room, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Interior Features \ Pre-wired for high speed Data, Appliances \ Freezer, Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Den\Ofc, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, PoolYN \ N, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,329 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5524010005
- Zillow Home ID: 20783569
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.98-2.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood homes, this home is 417.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood home values.
|743 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$934K||3||2||1,566|
|733 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.88M||5||6||4,410|
|727 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.88M||5||6||4,410|
|747 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$884K||3||1||1,412|
|723 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.01M||3||3||2,191|
|753 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.02M||2||2||1,526|
|736 N Mccadden Pl Los Angeles, CA||$972K||3||2||1,709|
|732 N Mccadden Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.91M||5||6||4,400|
|742 N Mccadden Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.05M||4||3||2,129|
|759 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.19M||4||2||2,635|
|726 N Mccadden Pl Los Angeles, CA||$826K||2||1||1,086|
|746 N Mccadden Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.23M||3||3||2,500|
|717 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.12M||5||4.5||4,641|
|722 N Mccadden Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.43M||5||3||3,500|
|752 N Mccadden Pl Los Angeles, CA||$965K||3||2||1,547|
|6608 Waring Ave Los Angeles, CA||$773K||2||1||1,350|
|736 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$915K||3||2||1,610|
|742 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,668|
|732 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$786K||2||1||1,019|
|746 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA||$905K||2||2||1,504|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!