This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,221 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 9,245 all time views
- HOA Fee: $289
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $340,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 434 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Community Sewer/Septic, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 26467035
- Zillow Home ID: 64709153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $373-865K.
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 35.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% higher than in San Jose, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|731 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$489K||2||2||1,095|
|727 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$490K||2||2||1,095|
|723 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$552K||3||2.5||1,450|
|749 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$567K||3||2.5||1,450|
|743 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$512K||2||2||1,095|
|739 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$554K||3||3||1,450|
|737 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$527K||3||2.5||1,450|
|733 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$531K||2||2||1,095|
|729 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$507K||2||2||1,095|
|725 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$507K||2||2||1,095|
|721 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$555K||3||3||1,450|
|741 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$558K||3||2.5||1,450|
|745 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$555K||3||2.5||1,450|
|915 Paula St San Jose, CA||$532K||3||1||1,120|
|925 Paula St San Jose, CA||$633K||--||--||1,542|
|911 Paula St San Jose, CA||--||2||1||996|
|927 Paula St San Jose, CA||$508K||2||1||864|
|797 Northrup St San Jose, CA||$677K||--||--||1,620|
|933 Paula St San Jose, CA||$515K||2||1||992|
|937 Paula St San Jose, CA||$459K||2||1||744|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org