735 Oakwood RdAPT 1, Charleston, WV 25314
Sold on 5/29/13: $85,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,240 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $85,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow285
- Elementary SchoolElementary School: Overbrook
- High SchoolHigh School: G. Washington
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolJunior High/Middle School: John Adams
- Parcel #09 1900060001
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count5
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID22592946
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$85,963||$70K – $96K||+$906||$69||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
Zillow predicts 25314 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Charleston as a whole. Among 25314 homes, this home is valued 48.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 25314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% less than in Charleston, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 25314 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25314 home values.
Neighborhood for 735 Oakwood Road APT 1
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005