735 Stonington Ct, Gainesville, GA 305065 beds, 5 baths, 5,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 19 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2003 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 07335493
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1444 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 667 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,042 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 234
- Lot width: 169
- Parcel #: 10105 007007
- Zillow Home ID: 14869922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 735 Stonington Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42% lower than in Gainesville, and 12.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30506 home values.
- 729 Stonington Ct Gainesville, GA$343K42.51,706
- 738 Stonington Ct Gainesville, GA$252K331,982
- 743 Stonington Ct Gainesville, GA$336K43.51,572
- 723 Stonington Ct Gainesville, GA$378K55--
- 743 Stonington Ct # 0 Gainesville, GA$301K54.5--
- 632 Tommy Aaron Dr Gainesville, GA$287K43.52,170
- 730 Stonington Ct Gainesville, GA$367K43.524
- 752 Chattahoochee Pl Gainesville, GA$268K432,757
- 3468 Edgewood Cir Gainesville, GA$295K43.53,457
- 762 Chattahoochee Pl Gainesville, GA$273K43.5--
- 3456 Edgewood Cir Gainesville, GA$238K332,566
- 3476 Edgewood Cir Gainesville, GA--Studio----
- 713 Stonington Ct # 0 Gainesville, GA$276K44.5--
- 713 Stonington Ct Gainesville, GA$452K453,359
- 662 Tommy Aaron Dr Gainesville, GA$265K43--
- 3444 Edgewood Cir Gainesville, GA$366K334,715
- 658 Tommy Aaron Dr Gainesville, GA$248K433,381
- 720 Stonington Ct Gainesville, GA$384K53.52,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.