This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1994
- Views: 1,824 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $65,500
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Clubhouse
- Community Features \ Fitness
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Community Features \ Golf Community
- Community Features \ Golf Course
- Community Features \ Sidewalk
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- HOA Common Assn \ None
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S)
- Interior Features \ Thermostat
- Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ One Story
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ None
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ Set Appointment
- Status \ Active
- Construction quality:
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,021 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 022328070100214
- Zillow Home ID: 71079809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-96K.
Neighborhood: Metro West
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% greater than in Orlando, and 366.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7350 Westpointe Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!