7352 W 56th St, Summit, IL 605013 beds, 3 baths, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 1152 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 07862732
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Move-in condition
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18132040440000
- Zillow Home ID: 3898206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7352 W 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% greater than in Summit, and 734.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
2,368 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1919
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 7356 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$99K21910
- 7348 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$116K--1964
- 7344 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$122K21941
- W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$180K--2.51,609
- W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$178K--2.51,530
- 7340 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$121K41960
- 7353 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$178K--2.51,530
- 7349 W 56th St Summit, IL$99K221,500
- 7343 W 55th Pl Summit Argo, IL$131K--21,205
- 7357 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$108K--1.51,540
- 7345 W 56th St Summit, IL$111K31.51,350
- 7336 W 56th St Summit, IL$122K--1960
- 7341 W 55th Pl Summit Argo, IL$127K321,204
- 7341 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$180K--2.51,609
- 5540 S 74th Ave Summit, IL$365K53.52,304
- 5544 S 74th Ave Summit, IL$185K--21,620
- 7339 W 55th Pl Summit, IL$144K--21,375
- 5536 S 74th Ave Summit, IL$239K--21,493
- 7332 W 56th St Summit Argo, IL$117K--1960
- 5534 S 74th Ave Summit, IL$96K--1900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.