Gorgeous and recently rehabbed 2 bedroom 1.1 bath condo in Chesapeake shows like a model home. Sought after 2-story floor plan boasts wood laminate floors, vaulted ceilings, skylights, neutral paint, and white woodwork throughout. Walk into the foyer and you will see a huge L-shaped living and dining room. The private patio outside the large sliding glass doors looks onto a beautifully landscaped area. Tastefully updated kitchen with breakfast bar and ½ bath complete the main floor. Walk through the laundry room with full sized washer and dryer to access the 2 car attached garage.
Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, including a generously sized master suite with balcony, walk-in closet, full bath and separate dressing area. The vaulted ceilings and skylights make this master suite look and feel like a retreat.
Many recent updates have been made including furnace (2012), some new windows (2009), fresh interior paint and lighting (2014), and outside cedar will be painted by HOA in 2015. Assessments and taxes that don't break the bank. Close to expressways and shopping. Come and see before it is GONE!
- Built in 1979
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 257 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $174
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2008 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 08909499
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Dining Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Basement \ Slab, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ W (West), Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Dining Room \ L-shaped, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Common Area Amenities \ None, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Walk in Closet, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Age \ 31-40 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted\Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Interior Property Features \ Skylight(s), Additional Rooms \ Walk In Closet, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0929112117
- Zillow Home ID: 4592590
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $114-173K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60516 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Downers Grove as a whole. Among 60516 homes, this home is 44.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% higher than in Downers Grove, and 409.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!