- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7353 Grandville Ave, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22088996
- Zillow Home ID: 88184104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7353 Grandville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Detroit, and 554.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1942
- Studio, 1 baths
- 7345 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$31K21.5759
- 7361 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$35K--1765
- 7337 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$86K311,129
- 7337 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$65K311,068
- 7369 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$39KStudio11
- 7329 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$32K--1759
- 7377 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$38K31739
- 7321 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1770
- 7385 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$28K--1767
- 7352 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$35K--1654
- 7352 Westwood St Detroit, MI$37K--1739
- 7360 Westwood St Detroit, MI$35K31736
- 7313 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$29K--1765
- 7370 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$37K--1606
- 7336 Westwood St Detroit, MI$30K31734
- 7368 Westwood St Detroit, MI$28K--1699
- 7393 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$27K31765
- 7330 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$31K--1697
- 7378 Grandville Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1678
- 7330 Westwood St Detroit, MI$31K21765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.