- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7357 Saint John St, Detroit, MI 482102 beds, 1 bath, 741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $8,100
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 741 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 18002214
- Zillow Home ID: 88210438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7357 Saint John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.6% lower than in Detroit, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48210 home values.
- 7351 Saint John St Detroit, MI$32K--1749
- 7365 Saint John St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 7369 Saint John St Detroit, MI$29K--1744
- 7350 Saint John St Detroit, MI$53K--21,281
- 7356 Saint John St Detroit, MI$35K--21,563
- 7375 Saint John St Detroit, MI$38K--21,750
- 7346 Saint John St Detroit, MI$36K--21,558
- 7364 Saint John St Detroit, MI$58KStudio21,864
- 7345 Saint John St Detroit, MI$34K--1930
- 7370 Saint John St Detroit, MI$46K------
- 7340 Saint John St Detroit, MI$34K--21,554
- 7381 Saint John St Detroit, MI$37K321,152
- 7339 Saint John St Detroit, MI$38K--21,770
- 7368 Parkwood St Detroit, MI$27K--1962
- 7362 Parkwood St Detroit, MI$28K--11,008
- 7376 Saint John St Detroit, MI$34K--1760
- 7358 Parkwood St Detroit, MI$32K--1531
- 7387 Saint John St Detroit, MI$31K--11,585
- 7393 Saint John St Detroit, MI$19K311,138
- 7380 Parkwood St Detroit, MI$34K621,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.