7359 Sauerkraut Ln # B, Lower Macungie Twp, PA 180622 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Call Jennifer Schimmel Today for your Private Showing at 610-360-0036!!
Keller Williams Real Estate
2901 Emrick Blvd. Suite 100
Bethlehem PA 18020
- Built in 1990
- 131 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 480821
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2107128937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7359 Sauerkraut Lane # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.5% higher than in Ancient Oaks, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ancient Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18062 home values.