73598 Sunnyvale Dr, Twentynine Palms, CA 922773 beds, 2 baths, 1,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Evaporative, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $32,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,442 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 0618301080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17504783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 73598 Sunnyvale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92277, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Twentynine Palms, and 188.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92277 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Twentynine Palms.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92277 home values.
- 73574 Sunnyvale Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$95K421,352
- 73614 Sunnyvale Dr 29 Palms, CA$69K21728
- 73616 Sunnyvale Dr 29 Palms, CA$69K21728
- 73624 Sunnyvale Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$246K313,808
- 73577 Sunnyslope Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$224K31.753,168
- 73575 Sunnyvale Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$153K321,704
- 73605 Sunnyslope Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$103K21815
- 73617 Sunnyvale Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$149K321,704
- 5903 Bagley Ave Twentynine Palms, CA$166K432,069
- 5895 Bagley Ave Twentynine Palms, CA$88K31.751,108
- 73632 Sunnyvale Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$268K----3,808
- 73641 Sunnyslope Dr Twentynine Palms, CA$823K1285,000
- 73641 Sunnyslope Dr APT 3 29 Palms, CA$177K321,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292