- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
736 Arlington Rd, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 3 baths, 3,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $685,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street, 620 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052052300
- Zillow Home ID: 15562981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 736 Arlington Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 56 Melrose Pl Redwood City, CA$1.37M422,100
- 730 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$1.59M32.52,340
- 78 Melrose Pl Redwood City, CA$2.42M444,230
- 710 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$1.47M321,890
- 735 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$2.08M42.53,310
- 90 Melrose Pl Redwood City, CA$1.83M43.52,570
- 700 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$1.53M322,220
- 55 Melrose Pl Redwood City, CA$1.64M22.52,800
- 765 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$1.74M322,650
- 761 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$2.04M443,010
- 755 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$2.15M553,920
- 777 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$731K11640
- 731 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$2.4M44.53,800
- 739 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$1.52M322,330
- 803 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$1.77M32.52,790
- 696 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$1.91M22.52,858
- 824 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$2.44M544,470
- 81 Melrose Pl Redwood City, CA$2.13M533,170
- 721 Edgewood Rd Redwood City, CA$1.81M332,961
- 723 Arlington Rd Redwood City, CA$1.34M321,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.