- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 1,642 all time views
- HOA Fee: $1,000
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $896,364
- Last sale price/sqft: $382
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 341 sqft
- View: Mountain
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, Architecture \ Mountain, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Construction Phase \ FINISHED, DECKS \ 3 or more, FIREPLACE \ Gas Fireplace, FIREPLACE \ Living Room, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Carpet, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Stone, Furnished \ Negotiable, Garage \ One, GARAGE/ PARKING \ Attached, HANDICAPPED FRIENDLY \ Full Function Entry Level, HEATING \ Natural Gas, HOA AMENITIES \ Exercise Equipment, HOA AMENITIES \ Pool, HOA AMENITIES \ Tennis Courts, IDX Include \ Yes, LAUNDRY \ Hall, ROOF \ Composition, Setting \ Street, Stories \ Two, Sub Status \ Standard, SubArea \ 7NS, TOPOGRAPHY \ Cul-de-sac, TOPOGRAPHY \ Downslope, Type \ Single Family, VIEW \ Filtered
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,345 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 110480051000
- Zillow Home ID: 17708040
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $660K-1.07M.
Market guideZillow predicts Placer home values will increase 5.1% next year. Among 96161 homes, this home is valued 86.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96161, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Truckee, and 56.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Truckee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|734 Conifer Truckee, CA||$954K||4||3.5||2,442|
|738 Conifer Truckee, CA||$708K||3||2||1,699|
|732 Conifer Truckee, CA||$714K||3||2||1,857|
|737 Conifer Truckee, CA||$842K||3||2.5||2,414|
|739 Conifer Truckee, CA||$752K||3||2||1,986|
|735 Conifer Truckee, CA||$919K||4||3.5||2,408|
|730 Conifer Truckee, CA||$762K||4||3||2,168|
|733 Conifer Truckee, CA||$740K||3||2.5||2,058|
|744 Conifer Truckee, CA||$1.01M||4||3.5||2,840|
|728 Conifer Truckee, CA||$679K||3||2.5||1,794|
|731 Conifer Truckee, CA||$820K||3||3.5||2,090|
|292 Basque Dr Truckee, CA||$966K||4||3.5||2,507|
|290 Basque Dr Truckee, CA||$1.14M||4||3.5||3,388|
|245 Basque Dr Truckee, CA||$765K||3||3||1,789|
|243 Basque Dr Truckee, CA||$787K||3||2.5||2,105|
|241 Basque Dr Truckee, CA||$741K||3||3||2,169|
|729 Conifer Truckee, CA||$735K||4||3||2,105|
|726 Conifer Truckee, CA||$658K||3||3||1,536|
|288 Basque Dr Truckee, CA||$1.18M||4||3.5||3,405|
|742 Conifer Truckee, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Truckee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!