736 Cornelia Pl, Philadelphia, PA 191186 beds, 6 baths, 6,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 90 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- MLS #: 6402289
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 226
- Lot width: 122
- Parcel #: 092146631
- Zillow Home ID: 80947627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 736 Cornelia Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chestnut Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut Hill home values.
- 535 W Mermaid Ln Philadelphia, PA$838K54.55,640
- 734 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.01M535,322
- 728 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$674K----2,864
- 724 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$681K322,840
- 729 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$716K32.53,218
- 725 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$819K423,424
- 721 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$753K----2,318
- 720 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$666K----2,347
- 737 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$1.03M534,807
- 717 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$800K433,018
- 716 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$598K322,480
- 733 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$890K322,275
- 732 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$688K332,720
- 711 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$880K433,596
- 712 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$543K433,311
- 707 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$655K423,430
- 703 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$527K42.52,362
- 701 Cornelia Pl Philadelphia, PA$522K322,740
- 802 Wolcott Dr Philadelphia, PA$787K----2,812
- 806 Wolcott Dr Philadelphia, PA$775K2--2,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.