- Lot: 1,176 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 54 days on Zillow
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $51,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 132733
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- View: City
- Attic \ Scuttle, Basement \ None, Construction \ Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior-House \ Deck, Exterior-House \ Front Porch, Exterior-Lot \ Fenced Yard, Floors \ Ceramic, Floors \ Hardwood, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Inclusions \ Ceiling Fans, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Laundry \ Dryer Connection, Laundry \ Washer Connection, Lease Info \ Property Management, Lot Size \ Less than .25 Acre, May Sell \ Cash, May Sell \ Conventional, Parking Description \ Street Parking, Possession \ At Closing, Property Description \ Full Size Lot, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt, Sewer \ Public Sewer, SqFt Source \ Tax Assessor, Status \ Active, Structure \ Renovated, Style \ Bungalow, Water \ Public Water, Water Heater Type \ Electric
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 516 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 39
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 20064 03008
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 14162115
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-147K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31401 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Savannah as a whole. Among 31401 homes, this home is 68.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% less than in Savannah, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31401 home values.
|734 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$70K||2||1||702|
|740 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$92K||3||2||1,210|
|1711 Vine St Savannah, GA||$105K||3||2||1,540|
|1712 Grove St Savannah, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1710 Grove St Savannah, GA||$71K||2||1||946|
|1707 Vine St Savannah, GA||$81K||3||1||1,064|
|1708 Grove St Savannah, GA||$80K||--||1||1,018|
|730 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$67K||3||1||907|
|735 E 33rd St Savannah, GA||$103K||3||1||1,452|
|1703 Vine St Savannah, GA||$68K||2||1||886|
|739 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$52K||3||1||1,081|
|733 E 33RD St Savannah, GA||--||--||--||--|
|731 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$53K||2||1||828|
|1704 Grove St Savannah, GA||$79K||2||1||1,080|
|729 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$54K||2||1||828|
|743 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$100K||3||1.5||1,984|
|739 E 33rd St Savannah, GA||$67K||2||1||731|
|1702 Grove St Savannah, GA||$80K||2||2||992|
|727 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$74K||3||2||1,118|
|725 E 34th St Savannah, GA||$73K||4||2||1,127|
Nearby Schools in Savannah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!