736 Ellwood Ave, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space, 220 sqft
- Last sold: May 2012 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 222229625600640
- Zillow Home ID: 46174245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 736 Ellwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% less than in Orlando, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 738 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$262K221,451
- 730 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$130K311,126
- 742 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$166K21924
- 728 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$250K421,926
- 746 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$126K421,548
- 734 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$233K32.51,770
- 722 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$130K211,084
- 750 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$126K421,548
- 754 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$179K211,317
- 733 Clifford Dr Orlando, FL$552K31.59,863
- 758 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$255K211,400
- 739 Clifford Dr Orlando, FL--31.51,244
- 727 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$251K321,559
- 725 Clifford Dr Orlando, FL$222K532,319
- 747 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$181K211,009
- 723 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$277K221,687
- 751 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$252K331,700
- 764 Ellwood Ave Orlando, FL$288K331,759
- 747 Clifford Dr Orlando, FL$236K431,998
- 717 Clifford Dr Orlando, FL$207K322,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!