- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,219 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $64,372
- Last sale price/sqft: $41
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ BREAKFAST BAR, DINING TYPE \ KITCHEN/DINING COMBO, DINING TYPE \ LIVING/DINING COMBO, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, ENERGY \ DOUBLE PANE, EXTERIOR \ OPEN DECK, EXTERIOR \ WORKSHOP/STORAGE, EXTERIOR \ YARD BUILDING, FLOORS \ HARDWOOD, FLOORS \ TILE, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, INTERIOR \ CROWN MOLDING, KITCHEN FEATURES \ CONTINUOUS CLEANING OVEN, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISHWASHER, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ELECTRIC STOVE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ FORMICA COUNTERTOPS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ REFRIGERATOR, LOT LOCATION \ CUL-DE-SAC, LOT LOCATION \ INTERIOR, MASTER BATH \ SHOWER ONLY, MASTER BATH \ TILE, MASTER BEDROOM \ CEILING FAN, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SMOKE DETECTOR, POOL \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, Room 1 \ Kitchen, Room 2 \ Living Room, Room 3 \ Dining Area, Room 4 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 5 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 6 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, SIDING \ BRICK, STYLE \ RANCH, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, WATER/SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, WATER/SEWER \ SEPTIC TANK, WATERFRONT \ NONE, WATERVIEW \ NONE, ZONING \ COUNTY, ZONING \ RES SINGLE
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 141N316020025001
- Zillow Home ID: 44710599
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-104K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32533 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Cantonment as a whole. Among 32533 homes, this home is valued 40.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32533, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% greater than in Cantonment, and 107.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cantonment.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32533 home values.
|726 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$79K||3||2||1,186|
|750 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$82K||--||2||1,331|
|778 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$77K||--||1.5||1,066|
|714 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||--||--||--||--|
|735 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$72K||3||2||975|
|749 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$82K||--||1.5||1,334|
|725 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$77K||--||1.5||1,040|
|763 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$100K||3||2||1,550|
|774 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$75K||--||2||1,066|
|713 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||--||--||--||--|
|773 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$85K||3||2||1,236|
|786 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$81K||--||1.5||1,326|
|216 Deerfoot Ln Cantonment, FL||$118K||--||2.5||1,632|
|785 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$82K||--||1.5||1,327|
|210 Deerfoot Ln Cantonment, FL||$127K||--||2||2,119|
|1227 Kathleen Ave Cantonment, FL||$174K||--||2||1,905|
|798 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||$76K||--||1.5||1,066|
|220 Deerfoot Ln Cantonment, FL||$86K||--||2||1,268|
|700 Gonzalez Park Dr Cantonment, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1251 Kathleen Ave Cantonment, FL||$179K||--||2||2,240|
Nearby Schools in Cantonment
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!