736 Mayview Way, Livermore, CA 945503 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,785 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 099 031705300
- Zillow Home ID: 24944220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 736 Mayview Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% less than in Livermore, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94550 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Livermore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94550 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,981 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 730 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$626K32.51,968
- 748 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$559K321,254
- 811 Keystone Way Livermore, CA$637K42.51,928
- 754 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$667K321,970
- 724 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$643K42.51,928
- 815 Keystone Way Livermore, CA$697K432,137
- 807 Keystone Way Livermore, CA$568K321,254
- 762 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$638K331,786
- 745 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$554K321,254
- 819 Keystone Way Livermore, CA$665K421,928
- 739 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$562K321,519
- 761 Leland Way Livermore, CA$631K321,813
- 751 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$608K421,665
- 753 Leland Way Livermore, CA$617K321,519
- 733 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$638K521,925
- 775 Leland Way Livermore, CA$600K321,665
- 757 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$614K----1,844
- 727 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$602K321,665
- 768 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$569K321,254
- 763 Mayview Way Livermore, CA$873K322,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.