736 Northfork Way, Brunswick, OH 442123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $137,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,616 sqft
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 279
- Parcel #: 00102A18015
- Zillow Home ID: 34870408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 736 Northfork Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% higher than in Brunswick, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
- 726 Northfork Way Brunswick, OH$139K31.51,092
- 718 Northfork Way Brunswick, OH$159K321,900
- 750 Glencairn Ln Brunswick, OH$152K331,334
- 712 Northfork Way Brunswick, OH$135K31.51,440
- 760 Glencairn Ln Brunswick, OH$162K321,392
- 5279 Creekside Blvd UNIT N1 Brunswick, OH$84K21.51,014
- 5236 Creekside Blvd UNIT A1 Brunswick, OH$85K21.51,014
- 5279 Creekside Blvd UNIT N2 Brunswick, OH$94K21.51,014
- 735 Northfork Way Brunswick, OH$141K31.51,028
- 5236 Creekside Blvd UNIT A2 Brunswick, OH$90K21.51,014
- 704 Northfork Way Brunswick, OH$138K321,617
- 5279 Creekside Blvd UNIT N3 Brunswick, OH$93K21.51,014
- 749 Glencairn Ln Brunswick, OH$157K321,242
- 725 Northfork Way Brunswick, OH$151K32.51,092
- 5236 Creekside Blvd UNIT I35 Brunswick, OH$66K221,014
- 5279 Creekside Blvd UNIT N4 Brunswick, OH$95K21.51,014
- 5236 Creekside Blvd UNIT A3 Brunswick, OH$80K21.51,014
- 766 Glencairn Ln Brunswick, OH$147K41.51,760
- 5236 Creekside Blvd UNIT D16 Brunswick, OH$71K221,014
- 5236 Creekside Blvd UNIT B5 Brunswick, OH$84K21.51,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292