736 Pine St, Bristol, PA 190073 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $167,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 04007007
- Zillow Home ID: 8959546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 736 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19007 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% less than in Bristol Township, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,304 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 1891
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 728 Pine St Bristol, PA$161K41.51,610
- 740 Pine St Bristol, PA$133K31.51,290
- 730 Pine St Bristol, PA$156K41.51,610
- Pine St Bristol, PA$165K--11,095
- 800 Pine St Bristol, PA$159K--11,682
- 802 Pine St Bristol, PA$138K311,267
- 804 Pine St Bristol, PA$188K311,817
- 811 Pine St Bristol, PA--------
- 733 Spruce St Bristol, PA$140K--1811
- 735 Spruce St Bristol, PA$135K--1708
- 806 Pine St Bristol, PA$143K311,575
- 737 Spruce St Bristol, PA$147K--1.5864
- 739 Spruce St Bristol, PA$149K--1864
- 712 Pine St Bristol, PA$138K--11,470
- 808 Pine St Bristol, PA$177K--1.51,248
- 733 Pine St Bristol, PA$150K--11,144
- 801 Pine St Bristol, PA$154K--31,722
- 735 Pine St Bristol, PA$149K311,151
- 803 Pine St Bristol, PA$126K311,292
- 731 Pine St Bristol, PA$134KStudio1.51,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.