This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,010 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Tri-Level, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Finished, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Foundation \ Crawl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Heat \ Baseboard, Heat \ HotWaterBoiler, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bath Half, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Porch \ Open Porch, Porch \ Porch Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,688 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-08-06-300-028.000-017
- Zillow Home ID: 80696996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-176K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|7384 N 600 W Frankton, IN||$69K||3||1||1,212|
|5959 W Short St Frankton, IN||$95K||4||1.5||2,160|
|7330 N 600 W Frankton, IN||$227K||--||3.5||3,048|
|7445 N 600 W Frankton, IN||--||3||1.5||1,944|
|7374 N Maple Frankton, IN||$118K||4||2.5||2,200|
|7400 N Maple Frankton, IN||$93K||4||3||1,752|
|7448 N 600 W Frankton, IN||$117K||3||2||2,846|
|7447 N Maple Frankton, IN||$63K||3||1||1,200|
|5952 W Hillcrest Dr Frankton, IN||$123K||3||2||2,217|
|5913 W Maple Dr Frankton, IN||$89K||4||2.5||1,432|
|7426 N Maple Frankton, IN||$96K||3||2||1,980|
|7563 N 600 W Frankton, IN||$86K||3||1.5||1,720|
|7469 N Maple Frankton, IN||$77K||3||1||1,529|
|7604 N 600 W Frankton, IN||$130K||4||3.5||2,352|
|7450 N Maple Frankton, IN||$94K||3||2||1,698|
|7236 N 600 W Frankton, IN||$80K||3||1.5||1,736|
|7492 N 600 W Frankton, IN||$81K||3||2||1,621|
|7482 N Maple Frankton, IN||$82K||3||1.5||1,188|
|5960 W Hillcrest Dr Frankton, IN||$57K||2||1||960|
|5938 W Hillcrest Dr Frankton, IN||$61K||3||1||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Frankton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!