- Built in 1994
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,877 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $520
- Cooling: Central
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $97,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: O5370373
- View Virtual Tour
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Community Features \ Gated Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Roof \ Tile, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Location \ Corner Unit, Garage Features \ Detached, Floor Covering \ Bamboo
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 022328070100120
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71079794
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $107-170K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Metro West home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Metro West homes, this home is 27.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% higher than in Orlando, and 366.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7360 Westpointe Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!